So good news all around in the MakerSpace:
- Our collaboration with Northrop Grumman has officially been announced: https://news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/northrop-grumman-partners-with-us-naval-academy-foundation-to-support-additive-manufacturing-education#.XaE1rUtPZTI.twitter
- Our newest 3D printer, a Form3 is operational - but please discuss with me or Marc before using.
Lots of other small things that I have just not gotten around to telling everyone:
- The LulzBot printers including 1 of the 2 Pros are ready for use.
- I have some cool metal plated parts to show everyone. Check out the process here: http://www.repliforminc.com/
- Had a great visit to a local AM conference ( http://eastcoastreprapfestival.com/ ). Check out our Instagram feed for some cool pics. Next time maybe we take students...??
Keep up the good work! Happy Printing.